At Trilitech, our mission is to power the Web3 revolution by facilitating the development of cutting-edge solutions on the Tezos blockchain. We specialise in Core Development, Application Development, Tooling & Infrastructure, Developer Experience, and Incubation & Acceleration across three key areas: Culture, Decentralised Finance, and Gaming. We’re committed to pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and continue to set new standards in this ever-evolving space.
Tezos is an open-source platform known for its flexibility, security, and self-amendment capabilities. It’s built to empower developers to create smart contracts and decentralised applications with ease. Today, the Tezos ecosystem is made up of thousands of passionate community members actively involved in various projects and initiatives including the development of decentralised applications, smart contracts, and educational content. We’re proud to partner with the likes of Manchester United, Ubisoft, and Societe Generale (to name a few). Some of the exciting projects built on the Tezos blockchain are (fx)hash, Objkt.com, Kord.fi and Kukai.
The Business Administration team at Trilitech is responsible for Finance, People, Legal and Operations. Our purpose is to provide best-in-class and proactive business support to the cutting edge and ever changing business that is Trilitech. With business ranging from deep tech R&D and dApp development to NFT commerce and trading of digital assets, the role will offer plenty of variety as well as the opportunity to build competency in bleeding edge technology application.
If you enjoy finance, are passionate about numbers, and are meticulous, proactive and ambitious in nature, then you are the kind of person we are looking for. You will be working with an equally talented and innovative team with the goal of making Tezos a leading blockchain globally.
What you’ll do
- Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, manage day-to-day finance operations, including management accounting and bookkeeping (with admin support)
- Work closely with the COO as well as the wider leadership team on budgeting as well as reporting on actuals vs budget monthly
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to align financial strategies with business objectives
- Ensure accurate and current financial ledgers
- Manage and coordinate all external audit processes from scheduling, preparing documentation and addressing auditor queries
- Provide the management committee and board with regular as well as ad-hoc financial reporting and analysis
- Oversee regulatory reporting, including VAT returns
- Review, develop and implement a strong internal processes and controls environment
- Ensure compliance with applicable rules, laws, and regulations
What you’ll need
- Professional accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent).
- Experience working with crypto, digital assets or in the blockchain industry
- Strong understanding of financial processes and systems.
- Experience as finance controller in a startup environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
What you can expect from us
- Generous LTIP tez token scheme
- Flexible hours and a hybrid working environment; work from home and our dog-friendly office in Soho with access to an onsite gym and media room
- Lunch delivered daily in the office (Dishoom, Honi Poke, Salad Kitchen - you name it, we’ve tried it!)
- Expense up to £2700 per annum for subsidised commuter costs
- 25 days paid holiday and an additional day to celebrate your birthday
- Enhanced parental & adoption leave to support you in your journey through parenthood
- We’ll double match your pension contribution (allowing you to contribute up to 5% of your gross salary, with us contributing up to 10%)
- Private medical and travel insurance with AXA from day one, inclusive of mental health support
- Learning and development initiatives to empower you in your career
- Comprehensive life assurance policy of 5x your base salary to provide you and your loved ones with peace of mind
Why you’ll love it
Our cutting-edge projects offer you a chance to lead the way in shaping the future. We are dedicated to keeping your enthusiasm alive by fostering a fulfilling work environment that encourages open conversations and creativity. Collaboration and mutual support is key!
Our commitment to work-life balance ensures you have the time and energy to excel in your role while still enjoying life beyond the office. We offer competitive compensation, an extensive benefits package, and ongoing development opportunities, empowering your personal and professional growth. We’ll chat more about this throughout the interview process.
We believe in hiring great people and granting them the flexibility to work in a way that suits them best. While we establish OKRs, you’ll have the autonomy to determine your approach. Given the incredibly fast rate the blockchain landscape is evolving, embracing a growth mindset and a commitment to continuous learning are integral to our culture. It’s okay not to have all the answers and to engage in research. We’re all human and we provide formal perks to support your ongoing education.
Desire to Win
In our highly competitive industry, success is all about being at the top of our game. We strive for excellence and aim to be the best.
Adaptability and quick action are essential in maintaining a competitive edge. We thrive on staying ahead of the curve.
We take pride in our work and lead by example, seizing opportunities, and taking responsibility for achieving positive outcomes.
Our focus is on making a tangible impact and achieving concrete results. We prioritise actions that make a real difference.
We believe in transparency and actively sharing information as someone’s insight could be invaluable to another’s success. We foster a culture of collaboration and steer clear of creating information barriers.
Experience is great, but passion is key. If you don’t meet all of the criteria but believe you have the potential, please still apply. Our diverse talent is our greatest asset and fundamental to our continued success.
Trilitech is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, race, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other legally protected status.
We’re committed to creating an accessible and inclusive workplace for everyone, so please let us know if you need any accommodations throughout the interview process.