Location: London, Soho
Industry: Blockchain | Tech
Salary Range: Industry leading base, crypto LTIP (Tezos tokens) and benefits
Trilitech is a Tezos ecosystem company based in London. We cooperate with other companies, partners, and projects on a variety of Tezos blockchain matters. These include core protocol development, application development, and business development in three key verticals: Art, Gaming, and DeFi. We recently supported the launch of Manchester United's digital collectibles, which is based on white label NFT store technology supplied by us.
Our corporate partners are McLaren Racing, Ubisoft, Societe Generale and many others. Some of the exciting projects built on the Tezos blockchain include Hic Et Nunc, Objkt.com, OneOf and Kukai. The ambition of Trilitech is to be a centre of excellence in everything we do; we are hence looking to scale the team with the best of the best in their respective fields.
We are growing our Engineering function and are offering an opportunity for an Engineering Manager to join our expanding team and work on the core protocol of Tezos. You will be working on the forefront of innovation in blockchains and making a direct impact on the Tezos ecosystem.
As an Engineering Manager you will lead a squad of engineers to build and deliver major blockchain innovations.
- Support and lead a high-performing team of engineers
- Develop a positive work environment based on accountability and impact
- Plan and coordinate projects in the team that align with product roadmaps and organisational priorities
- Advocate for the team’s technical interests and needs
- Support performance management process to recognise high performance and support those who are struggling
- Drive efficient and effective collaboration with other teams in the company and in the ecosystem
- Double matching of pension contribution up to 10% of gross salary
- Private medical insurance for you and your family (AXA)
- Up to £2,700 per annum gross contribution towards travel to office
- Life assurance policy 5x salary
- 26 days holiday (1 to be taken in the month of your birthday)
- Workplace perks, such as free lunch delivered to the office daily, barista coffee, snacks and drinks galore (healthy and unhealthy options)
- Onsite gym, showers and facilities
- Experience managing high performing engineers in technical organisations or scaleups
- Have a strong foundation in Computer Science and significant prior experience as a software engineer
- Successfully led the development of complex technical solutions, taking ownership of solutions, deadlines and delivery
- Strong and effective communicator with technical and non-technical teams
- Interest in Blockchain technology
We care deeply about our culture and have developed it across five key pillars:
Autonomy: we believe in hiring great people, then giving them the space and flexibility to work in the way that’s best for them. We will agree on goals, and then expect you to decide how you want to pursue those goals.
Collaboration: as a fast growing small business we all work together across multiple workstreams. We have a flat structure and encourage frank discussion, honesty and openness.
Learning and development: the blockchain space is developing at an incredibly fast rate. Having a growth mentality and being open to continuous learning is an important part of our culture. It’s always OK to not know the answer to something and have to do some research! We cement this by offering more formal perks to help fund employees’ continued education.
Diversity and Inclusion: inclusiveness is one of our blockchain’s core strengths, and in the same way we are committed to inclusiveness across all diversity dimensions. We are also actively looking for talent outside of the immediate blockchain space. What we primarily look for is general markers of excellence and ambition.
Mission driven: we believe that the Tezos blockchain is going to change the world and our goal is to promote its adoption. Blockchain technology will power new positive change, increase the democratisation of previously restricted systems and create transparency and trust.