Location: London, Soho
Industry: Web3 | Blockchain | Tech
Salary Range: Industry leading base, vesting tez (Tezos tokens) and great benefits
Trilitech is a Tezos ecosystem company based in London. We cooperate with other companies, partners, and projects on a variety of Tezos blockchain matters. These include core protocol development, application development, and business development in three key verticals: Art, Gaming, and DeFi. We recently supported the launch of Manchester United's digital collectibles, which is based on white label NFT store technology supplied by us.
Our corporate partners are McLaren Racing, Ubisoft, Societe Generale and many others. Some of the exciting projects built on the Tezos blockchain include Hic Et Nunc, Objkt.com, OneOf and Kukai. The ambition of Trilitech is to be a centre of excellence in everything we do; we are hence looking to scale the team with the best of the best in their respective fields.
As the first DevOps Engineer you'll be a key player in our forward-looking Web3 platform. You'll have the opportunity to take charge of shaping our deployment procedures, handling environments, and optimising live production operations. Your role will be at the heart of our day-to-day operations, giving you hands-on experience with all aspects of our infrastructure, from managing CI/CD and GCP environments to overseeing monitoring tools. You'll be responsible for setting up new infrastructure for our services and ensuring the smooth running of our existing operations.
In addition, you'll have the chance to explore new technologies, implement industry best practices, and contribute to exciting new projects to enhance our growing infrastructure and boost your technical skills.
What you'll do:
- Create and maintain a reliable infrastructure to support the deployment of Web3 applications, emphasising adaptability and efficiency.
- Take the lead in improving various aspects of our operations, including efficiency, operability, scalability, performance, security and privacy.
- Oversee the integration and deployment of data storage systems, fostering a cohesive data management environment.
- Build and maintain monitoring and alerting systems for new services and ensure adherence to SLOs, as well as incident response and disaster recovery practices.
- Play a key role in documentation and laying the foundation for future growth
- Previous experience in programming using at least one object-oriented or functional programming language
- A builder of infrastructure from scratch including CI/CD pipelines with various release strategies
- Hands-on experience with identifying and automating manual processes as well as debugging and optimising code
- Experience creating cloud infrastructure using Terraform and building reusable libraries
- Desire to work with Google Cloud (Experience a plus but not essential)
- Double matching of pension contribution up to 10% of gross salary
- Top private medical for you and your family
- Up to £2,700 pa gross contribution towards office travel
- Life assurance policy
- 25 days holiday (plus an additional day for your birthday)
- Workplace perks, such as free lunch, snacks and drinks, and an onsite gym
We care deeply about our culture and have developed it across five key pillars:
Autonomy: we believe in hiring great people, then giving them the space and flexibility to work in the way that’s best for them. We will agree on goals, and then expect you to decide how you want to pursue those goals.
Collaboration: as a fast growing small business we all work together across multiple workstreams. We have a flat structure and encourage frank discussion, honesty and openness.
Learning and development: the blockchain space is developing at an incredibly fast rate. Having a growth mentality and being open to continuous learning is an important part of our culture. It’s always OK to not know the answer to something and have to do some research! We cement this by offering more formal perks to help fund employees’ continued education.
Diversity and Inclusion: inclusiveness is one of our blockchain’s core strengths, and in the same way we are committed to inclusiveness across all diversity dimensions. We are also actively looking for talent outside of the immediate blockchain space. What we primarily look for is general markers of excellence and ambition.
Mission driven: we believe that the Tezos blockchain is going to change the world and our goal is to promote its adoption. Blockchain technology will power new positive change, increase the democratisation of previously restricted systems and create transparency and trust.
A desire to win. Our highly competitive industry is driven by strong winner-take-all effects. We need to be the best.
A sense of urgency. Our industry is fast paced, so we need to move quickly to stay ahead of the competition.
An ownership mindset. We take pride in what we do. We take the initiative — without waiting for others to act to bring about positive outcomes — and we’re accountable for the results.
Pragmatism. We prioritise and evaluate based on impact and concrete results.
Communication. We broadcast to our colleagues our progress and our struggles often and eagerly. Because someone might need to know, someone might be able to help, we avoid information silos.