Location: London, Soho
Industry: Blockchain | Tech
Salary Range: Industry leading base, crypto LTIP (Tezos tokens) and great benefits
Trilitech is a Tezos ecosystem company based in London. We cooperate with other companies, partners, and projects on a variety of Tezos blockchain matters. These include core protocol development, application development, and business development in three key verticals: Art, Gaming, and DeFi. We recently supported the launch of Manchester United's digital collectibles, which is based on white label NFT store technology supplied by us.
Our corporate partners are McLaren Racing, Ubisoft, Societe Generale and many others. Some of the exciting projects built on the Tezos blockchain include Hic Et Nunc, Objkt.com, OneOf and Kukai. The ambition of Trilitech is to be a centre of excellence in everything we do; we are hence looking to scale the team with the best of the best in their respective fields.
- Work with Senior Leadership to create and own the data strategy defining success measures and maintaining a roadmap
- Build the infrastructure required for extraction, loading, and transformation of our data to support business outcomes
- Work with the technical teams to integrate data pipelines to drive new insights
- Take ownership of ambiguous problems in a structured way with solutions that add value
- Support teams with data-related technical issues and support their needs through the data infrastructure
- Prioritise moving fast and value through experimentation, with decision-making led by impact
- Drive communication with stakeholders in a clear and concise way
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience as a Data Engineer working with large scale, high volume, data-centric, applications and infrastructure
- Experience with SQL, ETL, data modelling, and at least one programming language (e.g., Python, C++, C#, Scala, etc.)
- Experience with one or more of the following: data processing automation, data quality, data warehousing, data governance, business intelligence, data visualisation, data privacy
- Experience building data pipelines from scratch
- Double matching of pension contribution up to 10% of gross salary
- Top PMI for you and your family
- Up to £2,700 pa gross contribution towards office travel
- Life assurance policy
- 25 days holiday (plus an additional day for your birthday)
- Workplace perks, such as free lunch, snacks and drinks, and an onsite gym
We care deeply about our culture and have developed it across five key pillars:
Autonomy: we believe in hiring great people, then giving them the space and flexibility to work in the way that’s best for them. We will agree on goals, and then expect you to decide how you want to pursue those goals.
Collaboration: as a fast growing small business we all work together across multiple workstreams. We have a flat structure and encourage frank discussion, honesty and openness.
Learning and development: the blockchain space is developing at an incredibly fast rate. Having a growth mentality and being open to continuous learning is an important part of our culture. It’s always OK to not know the answer to something and have to do some research! We cement this by offering more formal perks to help fund employees’ continued education.
Diversity and Inclusion: inclusiveness is one of our blockchain’s core strengths, and in the same way we are committed to inclusiveness across all diversity dimensions. We are also actively looking for talent outside of the immediate blockchain space. What we primarily look for is general markers of excellence and ambition.
Mission driven: we believe that the Tezos blockchain is going to change the world and our goal is to promote its adoption. Blockchain technology will power new positive change, increase the democratisation of previously restricted systems and create transparency and trust.