The Role: Community Manager
Location: London, Soho
Industry: Blockchain | Tech
Salary Range: Industry leading base, bonus (Tezos tokens) and great benefits
At Trilitech, we are growing fast. We are looking for an experienced Community Manager to join our team who will focus on organically growing our social channels within our target audiences through influencer engagement and community management. This is a really exciting opportunity for someone passionate about Web3 and blockchain technology to manage and grow Tezos’ global communities.
- Implement, manage, and moderate community-building programs across social media platforms such as Twitter and Reddit
- Adopt Tezos’ brand voice and core values while following compliance best practices
- Assist in the planning, execution, and maintenance of social media posts
- Collaborate on social media compliance framework
- Assist in implementing an email marketing program, including platform review/selection, content recommendations, and automated workflows
- Identify and track relevant community metrics
- Engage and collaborate with the community, managing digital community events such as competitions and AMAs
- Monitor community engagement, collecting feedback and suggesting areas of improvement
- Collaborate with Marketing and Developer Success to deliver on company goals
- Proven experience growing and managing NFT, Web3, or Crypto communities
- Active and engaged user of social media platforms
- Hands-on expertise with Twitter, Reddit, Instagram, Discord, and TikTok
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritise in a fast-paced and flexible environment
- Experience navigating sensitive topics, ensuring a balance between aiding the community and remaining in line with regulatory and legal requirements
- Excellent verbal and written English communication at a native/fluent level
- tez (Tezos tokens) LTIP scheme
- Generous pension scheme
- Workplace perks such as free lunch and an onsite gym
- Flexible hybrid working policy
- Private medical and travel insurance
- 25 days holiday plus a day off for your birthday
Trilitech is a Tezos ecosystem company based in London. We cooperate with other companies, partners, and projects on a variety of Tezos blockchain matters. These include core protocol development, application development, and business development in three key verticals: Art, Gaming, and DeFi. We recently supported the launch of Manchester United's digital collectibles, which is based on white label NFT store technology supplied by us.
Our corporate partners are McLaren Racing, Ubisoft, Societe Generale and many others. Some of the exciting projects built on the Tezos blockchain include Hic Et Nunc, Objkt.com, OneOf and Kukai. The ambition of Trilitech is to be a centre of excellence in everything we do; we are hence looking to scale the team with the best of the best in their respective fields.
Desire to win: our highly competitive industry is driven by strong winner-take-all effects. We need to be the best.
Sense of urgency: our industry is fast paced, so we need to move quickly to stay ahead of the competition.
Ownership mindset: we take pride in what we do. We take the initiative — without waiting for others to act to bring about positive outcomes — and we’re accountable for the results.
Pragmatism: we prioritise and evaluate based on impact and concrete results.
Communication: we broadcast to our colleagues our progress and our struggles often and eagerly. Because someone might need to know, someone might be able to help, we avoid information silos.