Product Marketing Manager
Location: Soho, London
Industry: Blockchain | Tech
Salary range: Industry leading base, crypto LTIP (Tezos tokens) and great benefits
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will take ownership of the growth and marketing strategy for one of our products. You will work closely with our brand team to define target audiences and the product positioning and messaging. In collaboration with various squads, you will also plan and execute acquisition, activation and retention activities across channels and markets; and in the product development process, you will act as an advocate for our users, distilling their requests and requirements, prioritising issues for development, and implementing fixes.
What you’ll be doing:
- Define, test, validate, coordinate, and execute product strategy including doing market analysis & competitive mapping.
- Take ownership of the product marketing and communications strategies. Educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
- Define a product’s target audiences, messaging, positioning and source of differentiation.
- Plan and execute growth, acquisition, and retention activities across channels and markets
- Improve conversion rates across the board, including landing pages, upgrade pages, renewal pages, and any other touchpoint for our products
- Act as the users' advocate and the voice of the market to the product team, synthesising customer feedback into actionable insights to inform future product development.
- Experience as a Growth Manager, Product Marketing Manager or Product Manager, with a track record of successful product marketing in B2B and B2C SaaS/marketplace environments
- Proven experience planning and executing successful global go-to-market strategies for new products and features, including industry, market, and customer analysis
- Ability to build integrated marketing strategies, choosing the right channels to bring products to market
- Demonstrated ability to work at different product levels, from high-level analysis, down to hands-on product feature or campaign design and execution
- Strong storytelling ability, with experience in building and scaling product value proposition globally to drive growth
- Strong project and program management, with the ability to thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment, setting objectives, and ruthlessly prioritising activities based on impact
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills with strong command on written and spoken English
- Ability to make decisions based on data and user insights, strong customer empathy
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Generous pension scheme & core benefits
- Up to £2,700 per annum gross contribution towards office travel
- Tez (Tezos tokens) LTIP scheme
- Flexible home working policy
- 25 days holiday plus a day off for your birthday
Desire to win: our highly competitive industry is driven by strong winner-take-all effects. We need to be the best.
Sense of urgency: our industry is fast paced, so we need to move quickly to stay ahead of the competition.
Ownership mindset: we take pride in what we do. We take the initiative — without waiting for others to act to bring about positive outcomes — and we’re accountable for the results.
Pragmatism: we prioritise and evaluate based on impact and concrete results.
Communication: we broadcast to our colleagues our progress and our struggles often and eagerly. Because someone might need to know, someone might be able to help, we avoid information silos.