Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager
Location: London, Soho
Industry: Blockchain | Tech
Salary Range: Industry leading base, crypto LTIP (Tezos tokens) and great benefits
TriliTech is a Tezos blockchain research and development hub based in London, UK. We are on a mission to advance the state of the art in blockchain technology, building the most scalable, secure and energy-efficient decentralised platform in the world.
Tezos is an open-source platform for assets and applications that can evolve by upgrading itself. We are one of the original proof of stake smart contract layer one blockchains. Since launching in 2018, Tezos has been utilised for hundreds of projects, attracted a vibrant, global community, and logged millions of transactions. Our proof of stake design means it can operate in an energy efficient manner, consuming over two-million times less energy than popular proof of work networks.
Our current corporate partners include Redbull Racing, McLaren, Ubisoft, Societe Generale and many others. Projects built on the Tezos blockchain include Hic Et Nunc, Objkt.com, OneOf and Kukai.
As a Product marketing manager, you will take ownership of the marketing strategy of one of our products. You'll work closely with our brand team to define target audiences and the product positioning and messaging, in collaboration with various squads, you'll plan and execute acquisition, activation and retention activities across channels and markets, and in the product development process, you will act as an advocate for our users, distilling their requests and requirements, prioritising issues for development, and implementing fixes.
What you’ll be doing
- Define, test, validate, coordinate, and execute product strategy including doing market analysis & competitive mapping.
- Take ownership of the product marketing and communications strategies. Educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
- Define a product’s target audiences, messaging, positioning and source of differentiation.
- Plan and execute growth, acquisition, and retention activities across channels and markets
- Improve conversion rates across the board, including landing pages, upgrade pages, renewal pages, and any other touchpoint for our products
- Act as the users' advocate and the voice of the market to the product team, synthesising customer feedback into actionable insights to inform future product development.
- Experience as a product marketing manager or product manager, with a track record of successful product marketing in a B2C SaaS/ marketplace environment.
- Proven experience planning and executing successful global go-to-market strategies for new products and features, including industry, market, and customer analysis.
- Ability to build integrated marketing strategies, choosing the right channels to bring products to market
- Demonstrated ability to work at different product levels, from high-level analysis, down to hands-on product feature or campaign design and execution.
- Strong storytelling ability, with experience in building and scaling product value proposition globally to drive growth.
- Strong project and program management, with the ability to thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment, setting objectives, and ruthlessly prioritising activities based on impact.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills with strong command on written and spoken English.
- Ability to make decisions based on data and user insights, strong customer empathy
You will also receive;
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Generous pension scheme & core benefits
- Up to £2,700 per annum gross contribution towards office travel
- Tez (Tezos tokens) LTIP scheme
- Flexible home working policy
- 25 days holiday plus a day off for your birthday
We care deeply about our culture and have developed it across five key pillars:
Autonomy: we believe in hiring great people, then giving them the space and flexibility to work in the way that’s best for them. We will agree on goals, and then expect you to decide how you want to pursue those goals.
Collaboration: as a fast growing small business we all work together across multiple workstreams. We have a flat structure and encourage frank discussion, honesty and openness.
Learning and development: the blockchain space is developing at an incredibly fast rate. Having a growth mentality and being open to continuous learning is an important part of our culture. It’s always OK to not know the answer to something and have to do some research! We cement this by offering more formal perks to help fund employees’ continued education.
Diversity and Inclusion: inclusiveness is one of our blockchain’s core strengths, and in the same way we are committed to inclusiveness across all diversity dimensions. We are also actively looking for talent outside of the immediate blockchain space. What we primarily look for is general markers of excellence and ambition.
Mission driven: we believe that the Tezos blockchain is going to change the world and our goal is to promote its adoption. Blockchain technology will power new positive change, increase the democratisation of previously restricted systems and create transparency and trust.