Location: London, Soho
Industry: Blockchain | Tech
Salary range: Industry leading base, bonus (Tezos tokens) and great benefits
Are you passionate about the exciting possibilities that Web3 brings? Do you have a knack for creating engaging online content?
At Trilitech, we are growing fast. We are looking for an experienced Website Editor to join our team who will play a key role in creating and managing high-quality content that resonates with our ecosystem. Your primary focus will be on our digital platforms where you’ll curate, edit, and optimise content to provide valuable insights and information to our audience.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Website Editor to contribute to the growth of the Tezos ecosystem and shape the narrative of Web3.
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade the Tezos website
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information
- Conduct a content review, SEO analysis, and competitor review to create a new content strategy for Tezos.com, and a new content and tagging strategy for spotlight.tezos.com
- Create appropriate website content aligned with Tezos’ strategy, while collaborating with ecosystem partners to ensure their content is also appropriately aligned
- Use existing SEO tools (including Google Analytics and ahrefs) to examine website performance: set up monthly reporting, highlight SEO red flags and escalate for review/resolution, and make recommendations for content creation/reduction aligned to the SEO strategy and best practices
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the Tezos standards
- Create and implement strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics
- Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and trends, monitoring competitor websites
- Proven experience in writing, editing, and curating digital content in the technology, finance or lifestyle space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience working with legal and compliance teams to ensure websites meet GDPR requirements
- Strong passion for Web3 and blockchain technology
- Understanding of SEO principles and content optimisation
- Familiarity with content management systems and digital publishing tools
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Adaptability to evolving trends and technologies in the Web3 space
- Meticulous attention-to-detail and a commitment to maintaining high editorial standards
Trilitech is a Tezos ecosystem company based in London. We cooperate with other companies, partners, and projects on a variety of Tezos blockchain matters. These include core protocol development, application development, and business development in three key verticals: Art, Gaming, and DeFi. We recently supported the launch of Manchester United's digital collectibles, which is based on white label NFT store technology supplied by us.
Our corporate partners are McLaren Racing, Ubisoft, Societe Generale and many others. Some of the exciting projects built on the Tezos blockchain include Hic Et Nunc, Objkt.com, OneOf and Kukai. The ambition of Trilitech is to be a centre of excellence in everything we do; we are hence looking to scale the team with the best of the best in their respective fields.
- Tez (Tezos tokens) LTIP scheme
- Double matching of pension contribution up to 10% of gross salary
- Top PMI for you and your family
- Up to £2,700 pa gross contribution towards office travel
- Life assurance policy
- 25 days holiday (plus an additional day for your birthday)
- Workplace perks, such as free lunch, snacks and drinks, and an onsite gym
We care deeply about our culture and have developed it across five key pillars:
Autonomy: we believe in hiring great people, then giving them the space and flexibility to work in the way that’s best for them. We will agree on goals, and then expect you to decide how you want to pursue those goals.
Collaboration: as a fast growing small business we all work together across multiple workstreams. We have a flat structure and encourage frank discussion, honesty and openness.
Learning and development: the blockchain space is developing at an incredibly fast rate. Having a growth mentality and being open to continuous learning is an important part of our culture. It’s always OK to not know the answer to something and have to do some research! We cement this by offering more formal perks to help fund employees’ continued education.
Diversity and Inclusion: inclusiveness is one of our blockchain’s core strengths, and in the same way we are committed to inclusiveness across all diversity dimensions. We are also actively looking for talent outside of the immediate blockchain space. What we primarily look for is general markers of excellence and ambition.
Mission driven: we believe that the Tezos blockchain is going to change the world and our goal is to promote its adoption. Blockchain technology will power new positive change, increase the democratisation of previously restricted systems and create transparency and trust.
Desire to win: our highly competitive industry is driven by strong winner-take-all effects. We need to be the best.
Sense of urgency: our industry is fast paced, so we need to move quickly to stay ahead of the competition.
Ownership mindset: we take pride in what we do. We take the initiative — without waiting for others to act to bring about positive outcomes — and we’re accountable for the results.
Pragmatism: we prioritise and evaluate based on impact and concrete results.
Communication: we broadcast to our colleagues our progress and our struggles often and eagerly. Because someone might need to know, someone might be able to help, we avoid information silos.