Ocaml Developer _Remote
Tezsure is one of the fastest-growing development team building on Tezos.
Our talented team of engineers created an ecosystem for DeFi on the Tezos blockchain. With support from the global Tezos community, we are building developer tools, oracles, and user-facing apps for easy access to DeFi. Some of our flagship products include
PlentyDefi (plentydefi.com), which has the highest TVL among all the Dapps on Tezos blockchain, that too within 2 months of product launch.
Naan Wallet, the only mobile wallet with all the Defi needs on Tezos.
We have phenomenal users, we are profitable, and we are committed to growing and improving every day. If you’re excited about working on cutting-edge technologies and want to build towards a mission that you can be proud of, Tezsure could be a place for you.
We currently have offices in Bangalore and USA, with incredible team members around the world. Join us to be a part of our world-class team with a high-performance culture!
We're looking for an energetic developers with an innovative mindset. We’re a small team catering to millions of people worldwide. We’re growing rapidly and want a Ocaml Developer
- Experience with the OCaml language, or other functional programming languages.
- Experience in analysing benchmarks and application performance.
- Track record of building production quality software.
- Demonstrable open source contributions are a plus, but not required.
- Experience of working in multidisciplinary teams.
Who should apply?
- Someone with at least 2+ years of experience in Ocaml Programming.
- Writing Smart Contracts for various DeFi products in Ocaml
- R&D and prototyping of different kind of bonding curves used in DeFi, and then taking the project to the production level.
- Maintaining open source repositories of the work with benchmarking
- Excellent communication skills
- You are someone who is excited by the prospect of a challenging and supportive work environment that can be chaotic at times but never dull.
- What you will get?
At Tezsure, we have built a world-class team of talented individuals. While we all care deeply about our work, we also ensure that we maintain a healthy work-life balance. Our policies are designed to ensure the well-being and comfort of our employees. We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace. We encourage all team members to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of Tezsure, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Remote work culture
- Attractive compensation and benefits.
- Professional development support. We will reimburse you for relevant courses and books that you need to become a better professional.
- Flexible work hours and a no-questions-asked leave policy.
- Token of appreciation.
- Internal Promotion, learning and development.
- Paid Vacation