Location: London, Soho
Industry: Blockchain | Tech
Salary range: Industry leading base, bonus (Tezos tokens) and great benefits
Are you passionate about the exciting possibilities that Web3 brings? Do you have a knack for creating engaging online content?
At Trilitech, we are growing fast. We are looking for an experienced Copywriter to join our team who will play a key role in shaping our brand voice and creating copy that resonates with our ecosystem. The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in copywriting, with proficiency in crafting compelling short-form and long-form content, a knack for editing and curating user-generated content, and a deep understanding of SEO principles.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Copywriter to contribute to the growth of the Tezos ecosystem and shape the narrative of Web3.
- Developing engaging copy for marketing materials and other short-form content to drive conversion and engagement
- Creating high quality long-form content such as blog posts, landing pages, and articles, that educate and inform our target audience
- Editing and curating user-generated content that adheres to the Tezos brand guidelines and maintains a consistent tone and messaging
- Collaborating with the various functions to develop content strategies that align with Tezos’ goals and objectives
- Conducting keyword research and implementing SEO best practices to enhance our online visibility
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and adjusting content strategies accordingly
- Proven experience as a Copywriter, with a portfolio showcasing your ability to create effective short-form and long-form content
- Exceptional writing and editing skills with an eye for detail and a strong grasp of grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Collaborate with the creative and social media teams to produce high-quality content (video, podcasts, content hubs, live panels, infographics, interactive content, etc.)
- Familiarity with SEO principles and the ability to apply them to content creation
- Work with PR for earned media opportunities
- Measure content performance and execute optimizations to scale our winning pieces
- Creative and innovative mindset to continuously improve and evolve our content strategies
- Relevant bachelor’s degree in English, Communications or Marketing
- Keen interest or experience in Web3
Trilitech is a Tezos ecosystem company based in London. We cooperate with other companies, partners, and projects on a variety of Tezos blockchain matters. These include core protocol development, application development, and business development in three key verticals: Art, Gaming, and DeFi. We recently supported the launch of Manchester United's digital collectibles, which is based on white label NFT store technology supplied by us.
Our corporate partners are McLaren Racing, Ubisoft, Societe Generale and many others. Some of the exciting projects built on the Tezos blockchain include Hic Et Nunc, Objkt.com, OneOf and Kukai. The ambition of Trilitech is to be a centre of excellence in everything we do; we are hence looking to scale the team with the best of the best in their respective fields.
- Tez (Tezos tokens) LTIP scheme
- Double matching of pension contribution up to 10% of gross salary
- Top PMI for you and your family
- Up to £2,700 pa gross contribution towards office travel
- Life assurance policy
- 25 days holiday (plus an additional day for your birthday)
- Workplace perks, such as free lunch, snacks and drinks, and an onsite gym
Desire to win: our highly competitive industry is driven by strong winner-take-all effects. We need to be the best.
Sense of urgency: our industry is fast paced, so we need to move quickly to stay ahead of the competition.
Ownership mindset: we take pride in what we do. We take the initiative — without waiting for others to act to bring about positive outcomes — and we’re accountable for the results.
Pragmatism: we prioritise and evaluate based on impact and concrete results.
Communication: we broadcast to our colleagues our progress and our struggles often and eagerly. Because someone might need to know, someone might be able to help, we avoid information silos.