Location: London, Soho
Industry: Blockchain | Tech
Salary Range: Industry leading base, crypto LTIP (Tezos tokens) and great benefits
TriliTech is a Tezos blockchain research and development hub based in London, UK. We are on a mission to advance the state of the art in blockchain technology, building the most scalable, secure and energy-efficient decentralised platform in the world.
Tezos is an open-source platform for assets and applications that can evolve by upgrading itself. We are one of the original proof of stake smart contract layer one blockchains. Since launching in 2018, Tezos has been utilised for hundreds of projects, attracted a vibrant, global community, and logged millions of transactions. Our proof of stake design means it can operate in an energy efficient manner, consuming over two-million times less energy than popular proof of work networks.
Our current corporate partners include Redbull Racing, McLaren, Ubisoft, Societe Generale and many others. Projects built on the Tezos blockchain include Hic Et Nunc, Objkt.com, OneOf and Kukai.
As a Strategy Manager, you will be reporting directly to the C-suite and helping drive the business forward. There will be different projects that you will be involved in including identifying new business opportunities, scaling new initiatives, setting and managing data & analytics. It is an exceptional opportunity to learn with the most senior leaders on key business challenges and how to solve them.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with the leadership to coordinate exec-level deliverables that support cross-company projects.
- Help drive planning for the company, serving as a key partner to the cross-functional leads
- Oversee quarterly planning meetings for leadership, including relevant analysis, and synthesising plans and learnings.
- Structure & execute data analysis to inform prioritisation and planning, and summarise insights and implications in presentations to leadership.
- Assist in goal development and tracking for the team and for marketing campaigns
- Oversee and manage ongoing operational needs of various team, including budgets/forecasting, monthly and quarterly reporting, campaign tracking, and ongoing
- 3-5 years of experience in strategic planning and operations for a scaleup and/or management consultancy supporting marketing functions.
- Proven project management abilities, with experience driving, prioritising and executing on multiple projects autonomously, simultaneously and on time
- Strong attention to detail, methodical with the ability to translate complex problems into actionable solutions
- Ability to shift priorities quickly and to act proactively, while maintaining organisation and control
- Motivated and confident self-starter who is also a natural team player, able to masterfully communicate up/down/across the organisation
- BA/BS degree or equivalent marketing experience
You will also receive;
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Generous pension scheme & core benefits
- Up to £2,700 per annum gross contribution towards office travel
- Tez (Tezos tokens) LTIP scheme
- Flexible home working policy
- 25 days holiday plus a day off for your birthday
We care deeply about our culture and have developed it across five key pillars:
Autonomy: we believe in hiring great people, then giving them the space and flexibility to work in the way that’s best for them. We will agree on goals, and then expect you to decide how you want to pursue those goals.
Collaboration: as a fast growing small business we all work together across multiple workstreams. We have a flat structure and encourage frank discussion, honesty and openness.
Learning and development: the blockchain space is developing at an incredibly fast rate. Having a growth mentality and being open to continuous learning is an important part of our culture. It’s always OK to not know the answer to something and have to do some research! We cement this by offering more formal perks to help fund employees’ continued education.
Diversity and Inclusion: inclusiveness is one of our blockchain’s core strengths, and in the same way we are committed to inclusiveness across all diversity dimensions. We are also actively looking for talent outside of the immediate blockchain space. What we primarily look for is general markers of excellence and ambition.
Mission driven: we believe that the Tezos blockchain is going to change the world and our goal is to promote its adoption. Blockchain technology will power new positive change, increase the democratisation of previously restricted systems and create transparency and trust.