Location: London, Soho
Industry: Blockchain | Tech
Salary Range: Industry leading base, crypto LTIP (Tezos tokens) and great benefits
TriliTech is a Tezos blockchain research and development hub based in London, UK. We are on a mission to advance the state of the art in blockchain technology, building the most scalable, secure and energy-efficient decentralised platform in the world.
Tezos is an open-source platform for assets and applications that can evolve by upgrading itself. We are one of the original proof of stake smart contract layer one blockchains. Since launching in 2018, Tezos has been utilised for hundreds of projects, attracted a vibrant, global community, and logged millions of transactions. Our proof of stake design means it can operate in an energy efficient manner, consuming over two-million times less energy than popular proof of work networks.
Our current corporate partners include Redbull Racing, McLaren, Ubisoft, Societe Generale and many others. Projects built on the Tezos blockchain include Hic Et Nunc, Objkt.com, OneOf and Kukai.
As a Product Manager, you will help us drive substantial growth through our websites. In this role, you will be responsible for defining the vision and roadmap for our websites, collaborating with engineering, marketing, and design teams to bring that roadmap to life, and measuring the impact of your work on key metrics such as traffic, conversions, and revenue.
What you’ll be doing
- Define the vision and roadmap for all Tezos websites
- Collaborate with engineering, marketing, product, and design teams to prioritise website projects and ensure that they are aligned with the company's overall goals
- Translate business requirements into comprehensive feature specifications and oversee their progression from conceptualization to production
- Identify and address key bottlenecks in user funnels, leading to increased conversion rates in critical customer journeys
- Ensure consistent, relevant, and up-to-date content and brand messaging across all digital properties
- Establish and implement web monitoring processes, guidelines, audits, and tools to pinpoint opportunities and address issues concerning SEO ranking, user experience, conversion rates, and other pertinent metrics
- 5+ years of experience in growth product management or analogous marketing roles within SaaS, e-commerce, or digital enterprises, with direct responsibility for website management
- Expertise in defining product specifications, crafting website roadmaps, acting as a product manager, and collaborating directly with engineering teams
- Proficiency in split testing, conversion rate optimization (CRO), analytics, and research platforms
- Strong project and program management skills, encompassing goal-setting, efficient prioritisation based on impact assessment, and a track record of thriving in a high-growth, fast-paced startup ecosystem
- Self-driven, proactive, and adept at working independently, with meticulous attention to detail and exceptional written and verbal English communication skills
- Understanding of SEO, inbound marketing, and related organic activities
You will also receive;
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Generous pension scheme & core benefits
- Up to £2,700 per annum gross contribution towards office travel
- Tez (Tezos tokens) LTIP scheme
- Flexible home working policy
- 25 days holiday plus a day off for your birthday
We care deeply about our culture and have developed it across five key pillars:
Autonomy: we believe in hiring great people, then giving them the space and flexibility to work in the way that’s best for them. We will agree on goals, and then expect you to decide how you want to pursue those goals.
Collaboration: as a fast growing small business we all work together across multiple workstreams. We have a flat structure and encourage frank discussion, honesty and openness.
Learning and development: the blockchain space is developing at an incredibly fast rate. Having a growth mentality and being open to continuous learning is an important part of our culture. It’s always OK to not know the answer to something and have to do some research! We cement this by offering more formal perks to help fund employees’ continued education.
Diversity and Inclusion: inclusiveness is one of our blockchain’s core strengths, and in the same way we are committed to inclusiveness across all diversity dimensions. We are also actively looking for talent outside of the immediate blockchain space. What we primarily look for is general markers of excellence and ambition.
Mission driven: we believe that the Tezos blockchain is going to change the world and our goal is to promote its adoption. Blockchain technology will power new positive change, increase the democratisation of previously restricted systems and create transparency and trust.