Head of Product Marketing
Head of Product Marketing
Location: London, Soho
Industry: Blockchain | Tech
Salary Range: Industry leading base, crypto LTIP (Tezos tokens) and great benefits
TriliTech is a Tezos blockchain research and development hub based in London, UK. We are on a mission to advance the state of the art in blockchain technology, building the most scalable, secure and energy-efficient decentralised platform in the world.
Tezos is an open-source platform for assets and applications that can evolve by upgrading itself. We are one of the original proof of stake smart contract layer one blockchains. Since launching in 2018, Tezos has been utilised for hundreds of projects, attracted a vibrant, global community, and logged millions of transactions. Our proof of stake design means it can operate in an energy efficient manner, consuming over two-million times less energy than popular proof of work networks.
Our current corporate partners include Redbull Racing, McLaren, Ubisoft, Societe Generale and many others. Projects built on the Tezos blockchain include Hic Et Nunc, Objkt.com, OneOf and Kukai.
The Head of Product Marketing will play an instrumental role in redefining our product propositions and Go-to-market strategy. This leader will partner with and lead teams, obsess over users and build our business to scale. If you’re a self starter & results-driven marketer, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment, this is a great opportunity to play a pivotal role in a fast-growing company. You will have a concrete impact on the future of the business as a whole.
What you’ll be doing
- Strategy & Vision: Define the product vision based on user insights and be the champion for the consumer, using primary and secondary research, internal data and competitive intelligence to identify user needs translating product features into consumer benefits.
- Influence: Influence product development by earning the trust of product owners and business leads to reflect unmet user needs and solve critical pain-points.
- Execution: Build GTM plans & oversee product launches. Lead and motivate cross-functional, cross-country project teams who can drive innovative ideas that can scale across countries.
- Leadership: Build, lead and nurture a growing team of high performing marketers who deliver undeniable business impact and breed a high standard of strategic, creative and executional excellence through coaching and development.
- Measurement: Work with internal teams, external partners and local marketing teams to plan, execute and measure marketing.
- Advocacy: Masterfully communicate up/down/across the organisation to ensure transparency, alignment, and advocacy of marketing strategies and plans
- 10+ years in marketing experience with 4 years in the technology space and at least 5 years in product marketing in a global/multinational company.
- Experience seeing through global consumer product launches/ development with a strong preference for experience in company headquarters.
- Strong business acumen and proven strategic, analytical and creative abilities with significant knowledge and experience of markets around the world.
- Ability to influence at all levels and work effectively across different functions and geographies.
- Proven track record of building value props & product narrative for consumers.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and distil data into actionable insights and relevant product improvements.
- Proven experience building and leading teams, including experience directly managing teams of 10+ individuals and scaling organisations.
You will also receive;
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Generous pension scheme & core benefits
- Up to £2,700 per annum gross contribution towards office travel
- Tez (Tezos tokens) LTIP scheme
- Flexible home working policy
- 25 days holiday plus a day off for your birthday
We care deeply about our culture and have developed it across five key pillars:
Autonomy: we believe in hiring great people, then giving them the space and flexibility to work in the way that’s best for them. We will agree on goals, and then expect you to decide how you want to pursue those goals.
Collaboration: as a fast growing small business we all work together across multiple workstreams. We have a flat structure and encourage frank discussion, honesty and openness.
Learning and development: the blockchain space is developing at an incredibly fast rate. Having a growth mentality and being open to continuous learning is an important part of our culture. It’s always OK to not know the answer to something and have to do some research! We cement this by offering more formal perks to help fund employees’ continued education.
Diversity and Inclusion: inclusiveness is one of our blockchain’s core strengths, and in the same way we are committed to inclusiveness across all diversity dimensions. We are also actively looking for talent outside of the immediate blockchain space. What we primarily look for is general markers of excellence and ambition.
Mission driven: we believe that the Tezos blockchain is going to change the world and our goal is to promote its adoption. Blockchain technology will power new positive change, increase the democratisation of previously restricted systems and create transparency and trust.