Location: London, Soho
Industry: Web3 | Blockchain | Tech
Salary Range: Industry leading base, vesting tez (Tezos tokens) and great benefits
Trilitech is searching for an experienced technical writer to join our new and rapidly expanding team helping to take our developer-facing documentation and content to the next level. As an ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a highly technical field, such as software development, computer science, or engineering.
Your ability to evaluate and analyse complex information is second to none, and you have a desire to help developers understand things that are often difficult to grasp. This is an amazing opportunity for high impact on a brand new team in an exciting and fast moving space.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop comprehensive and world class documentation that meets the highest standards
- Develop a deep understanding of the Tezos ecosystem and translate complex concepts into simple, polished, and engaging technical content
- Write user-friendly guides that meet the needs of developers, turning your insights into language that sets developers up for success
- Lead efforts to evaluate existing content and develop innovative and unique approaches for improvement
- Continuously improve the developer experience through thoughtful and high quality articles, guides and tutorials
- Work closely with engineering, as well as other entities and partners within the ecosystem
- Independently gather information from experts to develop, organise, and write tutorials, documentation, and other forms of content
- Contribute to the overall content strategy for the Developer Success team
- Demonstrable experience writing content and documentation for developer audiences
- Experience working as a software developer or similar role in the past
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritisation
- Strong drive to work independently and self prioritise in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills and grasp of written English
Trilitech is a Tezos ecosystem company based in London. We cooperate with other companies, partners, and projects on a variety of Tezos blockchain matters. These include core protocol development, application development, and business development in three key verticals: Art, Gaming, and DeFi. We recently supported the launch of Manchester United's digital collectibles, which is based on white label NFT store technology supplied by us.
Our corporate partners are McLaren Racing, Ubisoft, Societe Generale and many others. Some of the exciting projects built on the Tezos blockchain include Hic Et Nunc, Objkt.com, OneOf and Kukai. The ambition of Trilitech is to be a centre of excellence in everything we do; we are hence looking to scale the team with the best of the best in their respective fields.
- Tez (Tezos tokens) LTIP scheme
- Double matching of pension contribution up to 10% of gross salary
- Top PMI for you and your family
- Up to £2,700 pa gross contribution towards office travel
- Life assurance policy
- 25 days holiday (plus an additional day for your birthday)
- Workplace perks, such as free lunch, snacks and drinks, and an onsite gym
We care deeply about our culture and have developed it across five key pillars:
Autonomy: we believe in hiring great people, then giving them the space and flexibility to work in the way that’s best for them. We will agree on goals, and then expect you to decide how you want to pursue those goals.
Collaboration: as a fast growing small business we all work together across multiple workstreams. We have a flat structure and encourage frank discussion, honesty and openness.
Learning and development: the blockchain space is developing at an incredibly fast rate. Having a growth mentality and being open to continuous learning is an important part of our culture. It’s always OK to not know the answer to something and have to do some research! We cement this by offering more formal perks to help fund employees’ continued education.
Diversity and Inclusion: inclusiveness is one of our blockchain’s core strengths, and in the same way we are committed to inclusiveness across all diversity dimensions. We are also actively looking for talent outside of the immediate blockchain space. What we primarily look for is general markers of excellence and ambition.
Mission driven: we believe that the Tezos blockchain is going to change the world and our goal is to promote its adoption. Blockchain technology will power new positive change, increase the democratisation of previously restricted systems and create transparency and trust.
Desire to win: our highly competitive industry is driven by strong winner-take-all effects. We need to be the best.
Sense of urgency: our industry is fast paced, so we need to move quickly to stay ahead of the competition.
Ownership mindset: we take pride in what we do. We take the initiative — without waiting for others to act to bring about positive outcomes — and we’re accountable for the results.
Pragmatism: we prioritise and evaluate based on impact and concrete results.
Communication: we broadcast to our colleagues our progress and our struggles often and eagerly. Because someone might need to know, someone might be able to help, we avoid information silos.